UVA or UVB,
& UVB Narrow Band
Extremely high output lets you treat the most difficult areas quickly and effectively. The Hand/Foot II can be ordered with UVA, UVB or UVB Narrow Band lamps.
- Ideal for office or in-home use.
- Key Lock to prevent unauthorized use.
- Shipped fully assembled, ready for immediate use.
- Available in UVA, UVB or UVB Narrow Band
- Built-in versatility makes localized treatment effortless.
- FREE insurance reimbursement assistance.
- Controlled Prescription Timer
- Optional table available (See Photo)
Photo Above is of TWO units. One being used for hands and the other for feet.
- Electronic Digital Timer
- Sturdy protective lamp shield
- Full reflector backing to maximize output
- Ventilating Fan (100 c.f.m.)
- Goggles and operating manual shipped with unit.
- Size 24" W x 20" D x 12 3/4" H
- 110-120 Volt AC 60 Hz
- 3.0 Amps with grounded plug.
- Weight 68 lb (74 lb shipping weight)
- Heavy duty casters for easy movement.
- Will accept the one or two Hand/Foot units
- Size: 29" W x 32" H x 17" D (Upper)
and 21.5" D (Lower)
International Product Specifications
- For countries with electrical current other than U.S. standard, the device will require a step down transformer. Amjo can supply the transformer for you.
All parts (excluding lamps) and labor
carry a 3-year full replacement warranty.